The Excel Inflation Device is suitable for many medical procedure applications, including balloon catheterization, stent deployment, and fluid dispensing. This device is used in a number of fields from cardiology and radiology, to urology, oncology, and neurology.
- Ergonomic handle for easy and stable control
- Precision pressure gauge with luminescent dial for viewing in low-light environments
- Quick Latch mechanism for rapid one-handed deflation
- Clear fluid barrel for unobstructed content and volume viewing and bubble purging
- Double lip seal for high-pressure accuracy
- Braided high pressure hose with rotating male luer
- Available packaged sterile with a 3-way stopcock OR bulk non-sterile
Standard sizes include 25cc / 30 ATM and 20cc / 30 ATM. Other configurations are also available.
The Excel Inflation Device is CE Marked and made in the U.S.A.