Excel offers a complete package of contract manufacturing services. Excel is capable of processing high volumes of product, but also specializes in providing low volume and cost effective contract manufacturing services for customers.
Assembly and Packaging
Excel specializes in the complex assembly and packaging of various types of medical devices. Excel maintains the necessary equipment and environment to assure that the product that reaches the end-user is clean, safe, and effective.
- Complex Device and Kit Assembly
- Delicate Product Cleaning
- Customized Packaging Design
- Product Packaging: Tray and Pouch Sealing
- Bonding: Ultra-Violet, Epoxy, and Solvent Bonding
With extensive molding capabilities, Excel has the necessary equipment and experience to bring customer component designs to life. Excel works closely with trusted tool-making partners to develop tools that produce molded parts that consistently meet tight tolerances.
- Thermoplastic Injection Molding
- Insert Molding
- Liquid Silicone Injection Molding
Excel offers comprehensive validation services to customers for new and existing products. Excel is experienced in coordinating the appropriate validations to bring products to market in a timely and cost effective manner while complying with all applicable standards and regulatory requirements.
- Sterilization Validations: Ethylene Oxide and Gamma Radiation Sterilization
- Shelf-Life Studies
- Sterilization Program Maintenance
- Packaging Validations
Excel uses a wide array of inspection and testing equipment to quantify and verify the safety and performance of product. All testing is performed using validated testing methods and routinely calibrated, high precision test equipment. All testing is performed according to ISO/ASTM standards.
- Functionality Testing
- Leak Testing
- Tensile Strength / Seal Peel Testing
- Tension and Compression Testing
- Burst Testing
- Dye Penetration Testing
- Bubble Emission Testing
Finished Goods Handling and Servicing
Excel provides controlled storage and handling services for the preservation of customer product. Excel offers responsive logistics services so that customers can be sure that their product arrives where it needs to be in a safe and timely manner. All of Excel’s activities are backed up with friendly and attentive customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Product Storage and Warehousing
- Finished Product Distribution and Order Fulfillment
- Superior Personalized Customer Service